Friday 15 July 2011

Travelling Mickey Exhibition

Our Travelling Mickey exhibition launched today at Man Is In The Forest. Size Magazine did a great cover story for us. I love all the designs, but I have my eye on these few in particular that I'm gonna try to put a bid in for. Above is Golden Mickey, by Paris based graffiti artist Andre. It fuses a gold leaf-covered Mickey with Andre's famous Mr A character.

Makoto Azuma, a botanical artist from Japan, created this very unique Mickey Moss design.

But probably my favourite is Mickey Loco Does Compton by Mr. Cartoon, incorporating his East L.A. style of tattoo and lowrider culture to create this amazing candy-coated air brushed piece.

You can see all the designs and make a bid on our online auction here. A majority of the proceeds will go to charity, so please bid generously.

No comments: