Monday 25 July 2011

Is That A Wrench In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To Work Here?..


With my brother at Canadian Tire picking up stuff for his truck. I miss walking down the rows and rows of car parts, accessories, tools, lubes, sprays, hoses, and fixtures, along with the inflatable swimming pools, cheap plastic patio furniture, and tacky lawn ornaments, all with the ever-present smell of tire rubber and motor oil lingering in the air.

I always joke with him (but I'm kinda serious), that when I move back to Vancouver, for the first 6 months, I just want a job at Canadian Tire, stocking shelves, talking to guys about guy stuff, and finishing work at 5:00pm on the dot, with nothing to worry about after except whether there is beer in the fridge still, who the Canucks are playing that night, and what kind of meat I'm gonna grill on the BBQ..

1 comment:

Tourism Indochina said...

great post..

keep up good work..

Tourism Indochina