Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mom's Day

Last night a funny thing happened to one of my friends while we were out having a few drinks. It was getting pretty late and we had just left Racks and were walking down the street. We were feeling loose and talking a little trash, when this girl came walking past all of us. Now as I said, it was late, and this girl was looking like she'd had a bit of a rough night partying, so my friend yells out "GO HOME!" But immediately, she snaps back in her broken English, "YOU go home, to your MOM!!" and we all busted out laughing so hard, "Ohhhhh!!!" Bro, you just got burned bad by a local Chinese girl! Way to stand up for yourself girl!

But the point of the story is, it reminded me that ya, we SHOULD all go home to our moms. It's Mother's Day today and we should show her how much we care. Just wanted to wish my and everybody else's mom, Happy Mother's Day. Love you Mom.

No comments: