Saturday 10 October 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth

I went to DisneySea today.  It's right next to Tokyo Disneyland, and is unique to Japan.  As you can guess from the name, DisneySea is a water themed park.  However, the coolest ride wasn't actually a water ride.  It was Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull.  You are taken on a night ride through the jungle in Indy's truck, as you swerve this way and that to avoid death from all sorts of things, including poison darts, giant spiders, and that huge rolling boulder!  The effects are awesome, and there is one of those cameras at the end that takes your photo as you plunge into the unknown.  I was too cheap to buy the picture, so I just snapped a photo of the screen.


Look at my face!  If that isn't a perfect advertisement for "fun and excitement", then I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol that's exactly the face of fun n excitement hahahaa u should see my pic,.... I was just terrified coz I thought it was gonna b the biggest fall ever but then to find out I was tricked!!