Tuesday 16 December 2008

Open To The Public

No, this guy is not ducking behind a low wall, playing hide-and-seek with his best friend.  He is taking a dump in the "stall" beside me at a shopping mall in Hubei.

Below is my urinal/toilet, and you can see the remnants of my neighbour's hard work that just skidded past as he "flushed".

Well, you kind of have to admit, it's not a bad design - I mean, such a simple solution - just one trough.  My only question is: If you're that guy, why in the world wouldn't you go down to the LAST stall, so that everyone doesn't have to see your goods floating down the line??..

3 comments:

RICHARD LIM said...

hey Ben,
dun they have better toilet system? still so lagging?

hmm...dun think i can bear that...hahah..and btw why r u wif yr digital camera in the toilet? hahaha..jus kidding:)

Unknown said...

omg, the funniest thing about this post is that you took a picture of the guy taking a dump in front of you. HAHAHAHAHA!

Ames*One said...

I was just so...I dunno, intrigued/disgusted/amused/confused? by this "open-air" design, i couldn't NOT take a picture.